Tiller Hill Capital specializes in apartment loans of $500,000 or more for multifamily properties throughout California.
- Low interest, fixed rate apartment loans on multifamily properties with 5 or more units.
- Rates may be fixed for 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 and 30 years.
- Rates start at less than 4%. Rates vary based on loan amount, loan-to-value (LTV), debt service coverage ratio (DSCR), length of fixed period, location of property, financial and operational history of property and credit worthiness of borrower.
- Non-recourse (no personal guarantee) and interest-only programs available.
- Apartment loans may be used to refinance existing or acquire new multifamily properties.
- Cash out may be possible for property renovations or to acquire another income property.
- Most apartment loans are “hybrid loans”. These loans convert to a variable rate loan after fixed period.
- Up to 30 year amortization.
- Up to 70% loan-to-value in most cases. Up to 75% loan-to-value in selective cases.
- Mixed-use properties (residential apartment units combined with commercial office or retail space) also eligible.
- Bridge loans available for unstabilized multifamily properties and for lease up, distressed acquisitions and other special circumstances.
- Apartment loans are arranged through bank, insurance company, agency, conduit, CMBS and specialty lenders.
- Turned down by other lenders? Multifamily loan programs are available to address difficult and/or unique situations. We can help you address a variety of situations.
CA Dept. of Real Estate – License # 01904383